FasciaBlaster Body Treatment
Discover the FasciaBlaster®
Experience 12 minutes on a ZAAZ Vibrational Platform to open your lymph and improve circulation… then enjoy a 20 minute Far Infrared Sauna to relax your muscles, help eliminate toxins and prepare tissue for fasciablasting… followed by a 20 minute FasciaBlaster® treatment with DoTerra Essential Oils and a Massage Therapist to:
- Reduce the appearance of “cellulite”
- Restore your fascia
- Break down fat cells
- Improve muscle performance
- Reduce scar tissue and pain
- Improve circulation… and SO much more!
Cost $199 Add a Cryosauna for only $39
Benefits of Cryotherapy after your session
Cryotherapy has been used as a recovery method by many athletes and post-surgery patients all over the world, and it’s a great post-FasciaBlasting recovery method. It generates a systemic response that triggers the body to decrease inflammation, swelling, and tissue damage, increase blood flow, energy, and endurance, and improve your recovery.
Cryotherapy has also shown to boost metabolism and immune function, improve sleep quality, and slow the nerve impulses in the treated area which interrupt the pain-spasm reaction and aid in pain relief. When your tissue warms back up, you’ll receive a return of oxygenated blood which helps your muscles and soft tissue recover and remodel.
Cryotherapy is especially effective when applied within 24 to 48 hours of your FasciaBlasting session or any strenuous activity or exercise. As with all pain relief treatments, common sense and precautions are encouraged, and users should be sure to ease into treatments at their own pace and check their skin often for sensation.
The FasciaBlaster® is the only device on the market proving to break through fascia (the connective tissue that can cause unsightly cellulite and restrict blood flow & nerve supply).Tight fascia can also restrict joints such as your knees,hips and spine, causing a host of orthopedic problems. We believe the FasciaBlaster® is a simple solution for a variety of health issues.
Get Rid of Dimples & the Appearance of “Cellulite”:
Lumps and bumps caught in fascia APPEAR to be cellulite. Cellulite does not exist! When fascia becomes tight, it pulls down and inward causing the connective tissue to be form a grid or web-like pattern. Any fat that we have will push through that grid like a marshmallow pushing through a chain-link fence. We call this cellulite but it is really FASCIA problems trapping the fat. The FasciaBlaster® will scrub through the surface fascia allowing fat to redistribute and lay nicely on the legs, buttocks, abdomen and arms. You can see an immediate result in just one use and can have an entirely new body in 30 to 60 days!
Better Nerves & Muscles:
Nerves flow through the fascia, and tight fascia can cause pinched nerves, tingling sensations and numbness. In addition, the nerve is what fires the muscle, so if the nerve supply is limited, muscle output is lessened. The FasciaBlaster® can open nerve activity, allowing the body to function properly. It’s amazing for athlete’s pre and post workout performance and recovery! It also allows the fascia to lie down in the nooks and crannies, showing more muscle definition instantly!
Improve Health & Wellness:
Tendonitis, arthritis and a whole host of other joint problems including spinal compression can often be caused by tight fascia. Muscles typically go from one joint to the next and stop. Fascia runs in long strips through the joint and onto the next, penetrating through the muscles. When fascia becomes tight, it can pull the bones closer and closer together causing pain. Loosening the joint is as simple as scrubbing your way to loose and healthy joints with the FasciaBlaster®!
Fascia is the web that holds us all together. Fascia is the head to toe, arm to arm, inside-out connective tissue. It divides our muscles and penetrates them like the internal skin of an orange. It also surrounds virtually every structure of the human body. The entire fascia system is connected in ONE piece like a 3D spider-web. Having loose, healthy fascia is vital for overall health and being. Healthy fascia also makes us look, feel, and function better!
Ashley Black explains there are 4 types of fascia:
- Structural fascia- Runs in long strips through the body. Visible in chicken meat just the skin. The white silky membrane.
- Inter-structural fascia- Is present inside muscles and connects muscles to other muscles to the bones. Visible when eating steak, the cobweb-like material.
- Visceral fascia- The “goop” inside our abdominal cavity that surrounds our organs and system.
- Spinal fascia- the straw like thick casing that surrounds the spinal column
Here’s how ILL FASCIA AFFECTS BLOOD:
- Cardiac output is significantly reduced which means you are going to burn less calories and fat per workout session than if your blood were flowing more freely. Isn’t that disheartening? Someone with good fascia will burn more calories than someone with bad fascia.
- Inefficient breakdown of fat. Fat cells require oxygen to break down. What carries oxygen to the fat cells? Yes, your blood. Less oxygen to the fat cells means inefficient break down of fat. Again, why is this not being talked about in every gym if everyone wants to shred fat? Restore the fascia and bring on the oxygen.
- Nutrient transport is reduced. Because blood carries the nutrients to the cells, tight fascia restricts the transport of the protein, collagen and elastin that makes the skin look youthful and more supple. We also have had great result with “Mommy tummies” and saggy thighs and even the dreaded belly overhang.
- Inefficient development of muscles. If the blood can’t carry nutrients and oxygen to the muscles, glycogen can’t break down efficiently in order to build more muscle mass. Less muscle mass equals less calories burned at a resting rate. I think this is concept that people just don’t get! We have the “skinny culture”. But if you’re skinny without muscle, you will have to eat almost nothing to stay there. I want you to eat well, have nice tone and have the ability to condition your muscles!
Here’s what happens when tight fascia is all over your nerves:
- Muscle access is cut off. If your fascia is choking out your nervous system, your muscles simply aren’t going to fire properly. This is clearly demonstrated in the videos above in this section.
- Calorie burning is restricted. Much like how restricted blood flow affects how you burn calories, restricted muscle access does too. If you aren’t firing and building muscle you aren’t burning calories as efficiently as you could. Especially if the large muscle groups aren’t getting proper nerve activity. And in case you want to build muscle in the biggest muscle groups, loosely put, they are the legs, back and the chest. I know we all want to focus on our “trouble areas”, but if you want fat burning machines, these are your never fail go-to groups.
- Injury becomes more common. When the body is constantly trying to reroute nerve signal and the wrong muscles are firing for what the body is requiring, the body is knocked out of homeostasis and injury occurs. And when you’re injured, you’re less active and more likely to just enjoy junk food on the couch!
How often do I FasciaBlast?
For initial results, use vigorously for 3- 5 minutes per area,up to 4 times a week. Use up to a 7 pain scale. DO NOT use if the area is bruised or still sore from previous usage. This is the protocol for cellulite, muscle definition and pain.
Does the FasciaBlaster® cause bruising?
Absolutely. It is very common. As fascial adhesions release, blood flow will be re-established, causing the appearance of bruises. The bruising is actually part of the healing process. You are bringing blood to the surface and allowing the body to naturally restore itself by blood flushing to the area
to move out toxins and fat and deliver vital nutrients. Discontinue use of FasciaBlaster® until all bruising is gone, then resume.
How long does it take to see and feel results?
Results can be seen and felt immediately, and long-term permanent changes can begin within a couple of weeks to a month.
Why does the FasciaBlaster® make me look leaner?
The FasciaBlaster® breaks up Fascial Adhesions, which reduces swelling and inflammation.
Is it OK to use if I have fibromyalgia?
Yes. For that and blood flow issues or anyone who has sensitive skin, use at a pain scale of 2, and “test the waters”. Over time, you can work up to 5-7.
DO NOT USE IF:
You have any history of blood clots, if you’re using blood thinners, if you have tumors or cysts or if you are pregnant.