Love Vessel Non-Profit Scholarships
We have been involved with the finest practitioners and treatment modalities in SF for over a decade helping to facilitate for our guests a full spectrum wellness experience. We have been involved with teen programs, children and adults with very challenging imbalances… and individuals who are seeking a healthy and balanced life.
Over the years of offering our services, we have seen a great need for people to have financial assistance to facilitate their wellness needs. As a result, we have formed the Love Vessel non-profit to assist those people in finding support.
We have 2 different categories for scholarships.
- Individuals of any age who are in need of support with emotional/life challenges.
- Individuals with physical illness and health challenges.
- Individuals must apply for the scholarship with a written essay describing the issues involved, the challenges – physical, emotional and/or financial – and the outcome or goal the individual is trying to accomplish.
- The application will be evaluated by the board, and the decision will be communicated to the applicant in a timely manner.
- Treatments will be customized for the individual, and full cooperation from the applicant is mandatory.