The LCT-1000 Laser
Click image to watch video
Are you missing out on some of your favorite activities due to pain and/or discomfort in your body? Would you like pain relief without drugs or surgery? Heal from the inside out! The LCT 1000 Laser is a level 4 laser and uses deep penetrating light energy to direct a warm powerful stream of pure photonic light into your tissues. It works by flooding tissues with photons that energize damaged cells, increases circulation to targeted areas and promotes healing. Treatments help with pain, injuries and inflammation.
Cells that are damaged and poorly oxygenated as a result of inflammation, swelling or trauma have been shown to have a significantly higher response to laser therapy irradiation than normal healthy cells. At a cellular level, there are photo-receptors that, when stimulated by deep penetrating photons, activate a biochemical cascade of events resulting in increased DNA/RNA synthesis, increased cAMP levels, protein and collagen synthesis and cellular proliferation. The product of these reactions is rapid regeneration, normalization and healing of damaged cellular tissue. The photonic stimulation is the trigger for these metabolic changes.
- Immediately reduces inflammation
- Accelerated tissue repair and cell growth
- Reduction of fibrous tissue formation
- Improved vascular activity
- Analgesia through the release of Endorphins and a decrease in the bradykinin levels
- Improved nerve function
- Increased tissue and bone repair
- Increased lymphatic response
- Increased enzyme response
- Increased collagen production
- Increased metabolic rate within the tissues
Answer these questions:
1. Do you have lower back pain?
2. Do you have stiffness in your joints or muscles?
3. Have you had whiplash or a neck injury?
4. Do you wake up with a stiff neck?
5. Do you have arthritis?
6. Have you ever had a sports injury?
7. Do you have pain in your hands, wrist or arm more than 3 times per week?
8. Have you ever been diagnosed with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome? [CTS]?
9. Do you have bursitis?
10. Have you ever had Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow?
11. Do you have a sprained ankle?
12. Do you have jaw pain?
13. Do you have hip, leg or foot pain?
If you answered “YES” to one or more questions, above, Congratulations: You are a candidate for LASER!
- Cost of 1 session is $75.
- Package of 3 sessions is $210. (Only $70 each)
- Package of 5 sessions is $325. (Only $65 each)
- Package of 10 sessions is $600. (Only $60 each)
- 10 or more sessions are $60 each.
- Session time is approximately 15 minutes
- Women who are pregnant
- Anyone diagnosed with active cancer
- Children under 12
- Anyone who is currently on Steroid shots
- Anyone ultra-sensitive to light or who is on medication that reacts to light
- Anyone who is an Epileptic
- Anyone who has had an organ transplant